2017 Research & Planning Conference
This annual conference is the largest gathering of institutional researchers and planners in the California community college system.
Each year, the RP Conference convenes institutional researchers and planners in community colleges across California to exchange local approaches to common issues, learn about the latest developments in the field, and strengthen relationships within our community. It is a hands-on conference of your peers and by your peers, expanding your research and planning toolkit to help you support your institution's capacity for evidence-based decision-making and inquiry.
- A diverse selection of sessions highlighting tools, resources and approaches addressing critical issues surrounding research, planning and policy, assessment and leadership
- Presentation of the 2017 RP Awards recognizing excellence in Research, Planning and Thesis/Dissertation
- Statewide and national updates by the RP Group and the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office
- A pre-conference session to welcome newcomers to the institutional research and planning community
- Numerous opportunities to grow your professional network and connect with colleagues, old and new
The Conference will open at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, April 20 with a welcome breakfast for new researchers and planners and then will kick off for all participants at 10:30 a.m. with the opening session. The conference will run until 7:30 p.m. (reception) on April 20, and from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. on Friday, April 21.
2017 RP Conference Planning Committee
Call for Proposals:
The call for proposals for the 2017 RP Conference is now open!
Conference registration will open in January 2017
- About Us